Gauteng College of Nursing Traineeship Program 2023
Do you want to become a nurse? If the answer is yes, you are invited to apply to Gauteng College of Nursing Traineeship Program 2023 to achieve a Diploma in Nursing.
The program will be attended to the following college campuses:
1. Ann Latsky campus
2. Bonalesedi campus
3. Chris Hani Baragwanath campus
4. SG Lourens campus
- You must be a South African citizen living in the Gauteng Province.
- Must have a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, be in Grade 12 or have a National Vocational Certificate in Primary Health.
The following subject criteria must be met:
- English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C, and an M score of 17 are required for the Senior Certificate.
- English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more are required for the National Senior Certificate (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Diploma: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Math/Math Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 students must complete the standards for the National Senior Certificate in their Grade 11 final grades.
- Ability to solve problems
- The ability to connect with others
- Capability to organize
- Capability to lead
- Communication, numeracy, and life skills Communication, numeracy, and life skills
- Knowledge of computers
- Study abilities
- Compassionate and considerate.
How to apply?
Please Kindly Note:
- Applications must be submitted using the GPG Professional Job Centre system by December 31st; certified documents will be uploaded to the system, but you will be asked to provide supporting documents to the screening center if you are selected.
- All applications must be submitted online; no hand-delivered or emailed applications will be accepted.
Successful candidates will be needed to:
Signing a contract with the Department of Health
As part of the program requirements, be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL), which involves shifting and working on public holidays, weekends, and evenings at Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics.
Please consider that your application was unsuccessful if you do not get feedback within three months of the closing date.
Please note that:
Applicants that will be received after the closing date will not be considered, so you are advised to apply on time.
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
For more jobs, learnerships, bursaries and universities update, please join our WhatsApp in 0615841787