Teaching recruitment screening form for 2022 Academic year – Bachelor of Education Degree (B Ed) and Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
NB: Please note that this isn’t an application for the Funza Lushaka bursary program. You should just complete this application form in case you are keen on concentrating on instructing and accept training as your profession. You ought to presently be in Grade 12 or have passed
Grade 12 with an “admission to Bachelor’s Degree examines”.
NB: The motivation behind the educator enrollment screening structure is to guarantee that candidates have the public need regions subjects that are subsidized by Funza Lushaka bursary program, the screening structure isn’t a bursary application structure, finishing the screening structure doesn’t imply that you have been granted the bursary.
Applications are open from 1 October every year and close at 12 PM on 11 February 2022.
• Complete the structure exhaustively.
• All regions with * are necessary to finish.
• Candidates who are at present enrolled at a university should follow the web-based course for applying for the Funza lushaka teaching bursary 2022 online application
• Note that the Funza Lushaka bursary can’t be utilized to pay for existing advances or obligations.
Foundation Phase (Grade R-3)
All language bunches are welcome to apply yet inclination will be given to speakers of African dialects Foundation Phase specialization Indigenous African Language. Setswana, Sepedi, Sesotho, Xhosa, IsiZulu, Ndebele, Xitsonga, Tshivenda SiSwati, Afrikaans, English
Intermediate Phase Grade 4 – 6
Understudies are welcome to apply for all subject contributions in the Intermediate Phase however inclination will be given for a showing major in two of the accompanying:
– Natural Sciences and Technology
Senior and FET Phase (Grade 7–12)
Understudies are welcome to apply for any two of the beneath need subjects as inclination will be given for a showing major in two of the accompanying:
N.B. Show the quantity of the subjects you decide to major with at the college
– Natural Sciences
Expected documents to be send to District Co-organizer of your local area OR email to: email@example.com
1. Matric results
2. ID Copy
3. Proof of admission or provisional acceptance from the university.
4. An inspiration letter why you need to become a teacher.
5. A Police Clearance Certificate/oath for criminal record for sexual offenses wrongdoings
Agreements for the bursary
• Applicants with criminal offenses won’t be suggested.
• You should apply for affirmation and convenience at any of your preferred 24 colleges the nation over.
• Follow-up on your last confirmation status with the college and note dates for direction meetings and enlistment at the college. Make sure that you have been acknowledged in the college homes.
• Make sure that you present your duplicate of guaranteed matric results, ID copy and the evidence of affirmation or temporary acknowledgment letter from university to the locale office for the determinations cycles of the Funza Lushaka bursary program (without referenced report your name won’t be considered on the determination interaction with the justification for not granting candidates who don’t have space to learn at the university).
• The candidate should meet the FLBP and college rules all together for him/her to be granted.
• Applicants ought to be 30 years and underneath to fit the bill for the Funza Lushaka Bursary.
• Applicants meeting every one of the necessities will after finishing an internet based application for the bursary get a Promissory Letter which will be introduced at the college as a sign that they got the bursary.
• The Promissory letter is just substantial until the first April of the year where it is granted, at the college expressed on the letter and should be submitted to the University prior to shutting of enrollments. The promissory letter can’t be moved to another college. Only one promissory per understudy will be given.
• Find out from the School Principal or Community Coordinator with respect to where and when you will get the Promissory Letter.
• Any inquiries or issues that you might have should be settled with the region before you leave for the college.
Enrollment at University in January – February
• With your last college affirmation letter and home acknowledgment letter nearby, just as the promissory letter, your Parent or Guardian should assume liability guaranteeing that you travel and show up securely at the college, for direction meetings and enlistment.
• On landing in the college, present your promissory letter to the Funza Lushaka Bursary Office/Coordinator at the University Financial Aid Office, and get help on the best way to enroll. Ensure you keep a duplicate of the promissory letter.
First time and re-application students apply here: http://www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za/
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
How To Apply For Teaching Assistant Using SAYouth.mobi
Department Of Education Bursaries 2022
How To Log In To MyNSFAS Account
NSFAS Online Application 2022
Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme 2022 (ISFAP)
Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 Online Application