Youth Skills Development Programmes 2021 – 2022
The Department of Tourism is here by inviting unemployed youth to apply for the below youth skills development programme 2021 – 2022 / learnerships. The successful candidates will then sign a contract for the duration of the training programme.
Skills Development Programmes are a basic component that add to the accomplishment of the travel industry area. An enough gifted labor force guarantees top notch administration levels are kept up with inside the travel industry esteem chain, and furthermore guarantee an improved guest experience.
Also Read: Department of Health Nursing Intake 2022
The Department’s Youth Skill Development Programmes are educated by the more extensive destinations of the National Tourism Sector Strategy that tends to abilities deficiencies in the travel industry area by capacitating jobless youth and graduates. In the 2021 – 2022 monetary year, the Department will carry out different preparing projects to upgrade and upskill the young to make a significant commitment to the economy of the country.
Skills Development Programmes 2021 – 2022
1. Chefs Training Programme:
Chefs programme gives training in the field of Professional Cookery. It empowers equipped gourmet specialists to acquire work or set out business open doors in the cordiality business. Students who effectively complete the program accomplish a National Certificate in Professional Cookery: (14111) NQF level 4, CATHSSETA licensed.
Applications open for youth in the Free State Province
Application basic requirements:
- Candidates ought to be between the ages of 18-35,
- Be possessing a Matric certificate and be capable in English.
- CVs should be joined by a persuasive letter, guaranteed ID duplicate, confirmation of home and some other applicable declaration/s.
- Recipients who have recently taken an interest in the Office’s learnerships / abilities programme ought to announce it in the persuasive letter.
- The length of this learnership programme is for a time of a year and the fruitful applicants will be needed to sign an agreement for the length of the preparation.
- The recipient will get an every day payment of R150. Individuals with handicaps are urged to apply.
Youth Skills Programme term: 12 Months
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Networx for Career Development | Cell No: 068 201 4104
2. Wine Service Training Programme:
Wine Service Training programme is intended to upskill youth and guarantee their prosperity as skilled Sommeliers. The learnership includes 30% hypothesis and 70% commonsense preparing, furnishes students with wine, beverages and client support abilities that will empower them to work anyplace on the planet.
Applications open for youth in the Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal Provinces
Application Basic Requirements: CLICK HERE
Term: 12 Months
Send application to: email@example.com
Enquiries: Tourism World Academy: Tel: 031 566 3999 | Cell No: 083 256 9597
Applicants will be required to download new z83 application form
Hospitality Youth Training Programme:
Hospitality Youth Training Programme gives preparing in Food and Beverage Management. Students who effectively complete the program accomplish a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Management: (14113) NQF level 3, CATHSSETA authorize.
1) Applications open for youth in the Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Western Cape Provinces.
Application Minimum Requirements: Click here
Learnership span: 12 Months
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: MMC Business Solutions T: 010 005 6698 C: 076 8227585
For more Information visit Department Of Tourism Youth Skills Programme 2021 – 2022