Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) is making a concerted effort to achieve its employment equity goals as required by South African law. Although our talent management framework indicates that the selection will consider internal applications within Transnet before considering external candidates, there are many opportunities for new team members.
It is important to note that reference checks will be conducted for all applicants.
Register your CV with Transnet
Transnet in its entirety now recognizes E-Recruitment where you can upload your CV and exist in our database to be taken into account when vacancies corresponding to your merits arise.
If you think you have the right combination of passion, skill and tenacity to join our team, then maybe Transnet is for you!
To view transnet vacancies, you can explore their vacancies by logging on to: http://www.transnet.net/Career/Pages/Career.aspx and registering as a candidate.
Once registered, you can log in at any time to:
– Create / update your profile,
– Edit your personal data, for example. email address and contact numbers
– Change username and password
– Create job alerts,
– Search and apply for vacancies
– Apply to vacant positions using a referral code as advertised,
– Delete an existing application
– Monitor the status of requested vacant positions