Do you like the good work and helping people feel good? Are you confident that you are talking to our clients? We have an exciting opportunity in the Clicks’ Store / Cashier’s Assistant store to report to the store manager. This is a great opportunity to start a career in marketing.
Delivering customer efficiencies through efficient customer service, customer service (POS) functions and operational functions leading to a positive customer experience.
- Perform all operational tasks on the market at the right time and in the right way.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy when scanning for goods and collecting payment for purchased goods, including a valid ticket card reward.
- To ensure financial management at all times.
- In fact, promote the club’s Clicks card and sign up with new club card members to achieve club card goals.
- Get customers to submit promotions to positively impact sales and ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- Provide excellent customer service by acting as a product representative, visibility and providing friendly and professional service.
- Properly performs and maintains all sales and household functions according to sales and inspection standards.
- Ensure continuity of excellent service by focusing on your development and product information and sharing product information with service personnel
- Supporting the Group’s vision of being the first healthcare provider and selling itself well for life values and influencing operating values.
- Keep updated information about products, distances, promotions and opportunities to provide relevant information to customers at all times.
- Essential Grade 12
- Qualifications: Mathematics 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
- Eligibility: Suitable for sales / business management
- Needed: Experience facing customer in the retail / FMCG areas
Skills, Abilities and work-related Knowledge:
- Basic mathematical equations
- Retail / FMCG stands behind the concept of sales and promotional principles
Understanding of inventory management processes
- Knowledge of good customer service
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong customer guess
- Good communication skills
- Computer Information
- Numeracy skills
- Coordination and communication
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Deliver results and meet customer needs
- Working with people
- Deception and influence
- Planning and planning
- Dealing with stress and barriers
How to apply