Closing date: January 17, 2020
For first year students only
The Ray Nkonyeni Municipality invites young people residing in the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality and intending to continue their higher education in the 2020 academic year at various state universities or technology universities in South Africa to apply registration.
WHAT IS THIS QUALIFICATION FOR HELP?
- South African national
- Household income ranges from 0 to R600,000 per year
- Resident of Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
- First year tertiary student in 2020
- No funding or scholarship was received from the government / private sector
How to apply
Email the documents listed to Samkelisiwe.Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za, or visit the Ray Nkonyeni Municipal Youth Office, 44 Woolley Street, Port Shepstone (opposite Fresh Meat / Favorite Market) and bring the following products;
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric results or Class 12 certificate for those with Class 12
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income and / or oath if there are no employees.
- Letter of acceptance from a tertiary institution
- Formal application / letter of motivation (from the applicant)
- Death certificate (s) if the parents are deceased
Please note that funds are unfortunately limited and not all desired applications can be helped. If you want to know more, contact the Youth Development Office on 039 684 0356/7 or e-mail Samkeliwe.Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za 07H30-16H00 Monday to Friday.
All applications must be addressed to:
Head of the municipality
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
Att: Youth Development Manager
PO Touch 5