About Airlink Company
Airlink is a privately owned, premium, full-service regional airline that serves a wide range of locations in Southern Africa. We operate independently under our own unique 4Z flight code, providing our clients with more options, connection, and travel opportunities.
Flight Attendant Job Opportunity for Matriculants & Unemployed People
Do you dream of becoming a flight attendant? Do you have the friendliness and passion to travel? Do you have matric / grade 12 certificate with a height not more than 1.73cm? If yes, then this job opportunity is for you.
The Airlink is now looking forward to employ self-motivated, hardworking candidates for the position of flight attendant job application.
Also Check: Gauteng College of Nursing Traineeship Program
- The minimum educational qualification is a Grade 12 diploma or its equivalent.
- A minimum of a Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C in English.
- A current CAA Flight Attendant License will be useful.
- Transport must be dependable.
- Medical clearance is required.
- Are capable of working alone and without supervision.
- Are in good physical shape.
- They are well-groomed.
- Weight should be proportionate to height, with a minimum height of 1.55m and a maximum height of 1.73m.
- Have a compassionate person and excellent English communication abilities.
- Are able to complete a six-week rigorous training program that includes evaluations and interviews.
- Will be subjected to a security check, a medical checkup, and a psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- You must be able to swim.
- Are South African citizens with genuine South African identity documents.
- Keep a respectable distance from the airport.
- Will attend training as and when necessary.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please go to: https://www.flyairlink.com/en/za/careers and select Flight Attendants Job Application