SA Youth Employment 2022 – 2023 With / Without Matric
SA Youth Employment 2022 – 2023 With / Without Matric applications are now open for hand in hand opportunities
Also Check: Youth Opportunities South Africa
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Western Cape
Hand in Hand Development NPC has been contracted by Jobs Fund to carry out the NYS programme in Limpopo. The major goal of the NYS program is to mobilize young people to become active participants in the country’s democracy while earning a living and expanding their employment chances. This is a program aimed at tackling South Africa’s persistent youth unemployment problem. The program’s goals are as follows:
- To provide job and training options for unemployed youngsters while also addressing the skills gap in a variety of areas.
- Ensure youth engagement in community service delivery, creating a sense of patriotism among young South Africans.
- Make certain that young people have experience and skills for self-employment and employability.
Also Apply For: Government And Opportunities For Youth
Youth Employees (Participants)
- Will be allocated to a group and must remain a member of that group for the duration of the contract
- Required to complete community service under the supervision of a Team Leader.
- Must log in and log out to record real hours worked on a timesheet.
- It is expected that you would work 16 hours a week billable for a period of 6 months.
- During the 6-month contract period, participants are expected to participate in economic strengthening training.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Must live in the project area.
- Should not be working or studying.
- Grade 10/12 is required.
- At least 80% must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
- South African nationality.
(Working 16 Hours Per Week) R1 484.16 Per Month
Number Of Positions Per Province
Kwa-Zulu Natal: 450
Western Cape: 675
How To Apply?
1. Choose your neighborhood from the list below.
2. Select the link next to your location (you will be redirected to the SA Youth registration page if you are not registered.)
3. Sign up or log in.
4. You should be taken to the opportunity card after registering or signing in.
5. Apply by following the instructions on the opportunity card.
Jhb CBD, South Hills and Rosettenville: https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/320730
Alexandria – Bushbuckridge https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/320748
Gamalakhe see https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/320728
KwaCele & Dududu https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/320734
Sir Lowry’s Pass https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322411
Khayelitsha Site-C https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322423
Hout Bay https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322431
Lavender Hill https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322435
Ocean View https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322441
Bishop Lavis https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322381
Valhalla Park https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322387
Joe Slovo https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322405
Du Noon https://sayouth.mobi/p/bVOO2V5x/o/322409
About the Company
Hand in Hand Southern Africa is an NGO that aims to alleviate poverty in poor areas throughout South Africa and the SADC region. Job creation is aided in order to encourage enterprise and workplace growth for long-term livelihoods.
If you have any questions, please contact our TOLL-FREE support line at 0800 72 72 72, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and one of our Guides will help you.