Professional title: FITTER AND TURNER Learnership
Company: Rand Water Water Services – Operations
Location: South Africa
Province: Gauteng, Zwartkopjes
Summary of the job offer
Rand Water is seeking a candidate capable of repairing, maintaining, overhauling machine components and repairing mechanical installations and equipment. Carry out scheduled inspections, all in complete safety, in order to guarantee the availability of the installation and compliance with the legislation.
• N3 certificate
• Commercial certificate in assembly and turning
• Knowledge of laser alignment of motors, bearings, couplings, etc.
• Extensive machine turning experience is essential.
• Valid driver’s license with code EB and ability to pass the Rand Water K53 test
• Planning of daily tasks
• Follow safe work procedures
• Perform daily maintenance of the electrical and auxiliary installation.
• Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance checks in electrical and auxiliary installations.
• Perform scheduled checks on pumps, motors, etc.
• Perform safety equipment inspections.
• Identification of equipment failures
• Perform reservation tasks
• Work planned / unplanned overtime on short notice
• Perform precision machining, grinding, milling, etc. using workshop machines.
• Cutting and flame welding
• Preparation of worksheets, timesheets and safety reports.
• Equipment rigging.
• Knowledge of the trade.
• Knowledge of OHS ACT.
• Laser alignment of motors, bearings, couplings, etc.
• Ability to interpret technical drawings.
• Analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Personal skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Self-discipline, punctuality and customer orientation.
• Team spirit and quality oriented.
How To Apply?
Apply here>>> https://randwater.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs