Title: General Workers X98
Position Level: 15
Salary scale: R118 067.49 p.a
• Grade 10 or equivalent.
Key performance areas:
• Remove and wash debris from tools and equipment.
• Cleaning of spilled waste, sweeping, collecting and inserting it into the containers.
• Cleaning the patio.
• Removal of rubble / rubble in construction sites.
• Dig trenches.
• Cleans workplaces, stores equipment and tools, and loads materials before leaving the workplace.
• Prepare the required quantities of materials (eg concrete, mortar, etc.) and proceed with the mixing sequences.
• Excavation and filling of trenches to defined levels using hand tools.
• Remove cob leaves from walls and ceilings by dusting them.
Forward your requests to:
The municipal director; Vhembe District Municipality; Private bag X 5006; Thohoyandou; 0950 or hand delivered to the Registry Office, Vhembe District Municipality, Old Parliament Building, Government Complex. The application must be submitted on the prescribed VDM HR application form, available on the website (www.vhembe.gov.za), accompanied by a complete CV and certified copies of: identity document, driver’s license (if applicable) and qualifications.
Applications without the above will not be considered. The Vhembe District Municipality reserves the right to / not to make an appointment. If a response is not received from the Vhembe District Municipality within 90 days of the closing date, your request will not be considered accepted. Correspondence regarding advertised positions will be limited to selected applicants only.
NB: All shortlisted candidates will pass a security check. Applications by fax or email will not be accepted. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Fraudulent grades or documentation will immediately disqualify the applicant. Direct or indirect request for preferential treatment will result in the immediate disqualification of the candidate in question. Inquiries about the above should be directed to: The Recruitment Officer at 015 960 2042/2232/2233
Closing date: March 19, 2021