Position: Craftsman Rig x5 (Grootvlei, Lethabo, Medupi, Hendrina x2) ERIV Reserve Type: Internal
Working grade: T09
Area of expertise: Holding workshops and rigging activities on site
Business Unit: Turbo Gen Services
Reference number: ERI 0011324
Closing date: 2/February/2021
• Rigger Trade test
• Equivalent rigger qualification registered and recognized by the RSA government
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Be able to carry out all kinds of rigging process
• Competence in the use of rigging tools and equipment
• Basic planning skills
• Good measurement skills and techniques
• Computer knowledge
• Knowledge of the different rigging processes and rigging equipment.
• Maintain high quality labor standards
• Knowledge of the OSH Law
• Basic knowledge of quality systems
• Good hand-eye coordination skills
• Good customer relations
• Able to work under pressure
• Honest and trustworthy
• Adaptability to change
• Able to work as a team
• Problem resolution
• Ability to work in a team or independently and to communicate at all levels.
• Respect the established deadlines
Please Note that:
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this announcement, please accept that your request has not been successful.
“Eskom is committed to equality, fair employment and diversity. In accordance with Eskom’s Employment Equity Plan and its employment equity goals and objectives, preference may be given, among others, to applicants from underrepresented designated groups. . Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment for the advertised positions. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
Apply online via Eskom career web page