MECHANICAL FITTER APPRENTICESHIPS / LEARNERSHIPS
Siemens is currently looking for unemployed individuals in Mechanical Fitter Apprentice / Learnership to join their team in South Africa
You will be employed as a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice and be exposed to all aspects of your trade. You will be working towards completing a Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate.
- Perform operational maintenance of mechanical components
- Maintenance and repair, replacement of broken or worn parts, adjustment and servicing
- Completed N3 qualification within relevant field (Mechanical Trade)
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years practical mechanical fitting exp
- Have a keen eye for detail and can work with precision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate motivation and commitment in completing their apprenticeship
- Enjoy variety and a broad range of projects
- Have a valid driver’s license
- From the beginning, you will be equipped with the right information and support to succeed in your apprenticeship – you will have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- We will provide you with the necessary personal protective equipment.
Location: South Africa, Isando
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 210699
How to apply?
Apply online: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/210699