- Practical accounting for ethically innovative accountability and has one simple purpose: to improve the lives of clients through simple and effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a successful team. All appointments are made in accordance with the Bank’s Employment Equity Program and support the recruitment and development of persons with disabilities. We recommend that facilitators are encouraged to declare their disability and to consult with the Bank when appropriate accommodation is required.
- The role of trainers is a development pipeline of important roles in business units.
Experience and Qualifications
Postgraduate minimum: Students are currently completing their final year of university in: commerce (accounting, business management, finance, economics, etc.), actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, marketing, HR, industrial psychology, information systems, computer science, it is not a complete list of grades
- It is only open to South African citizens
- Provide a special service that transcends practical, innovative and convenient solutions
- Provision of effective and efficient timely, timely, timely and timely reporting of tasks related to the field of study concerned
- Participate in innovation in business and contribute to innovation in relation to objectives
- Participate in knowledge projects and local skills development projects, as well as assessing appropriate performance by performing all the tasks needed to be effective and efficient.
- Manage the postgraduate program by completing the training assignments
- Manage a postgraduate program to increase your skills and abilities according to your education
- Manage your development to increase your skills
- Live the business values by displaying and displaying important business values
Closing date: 07 August 2020
How to Apply?
Apply online via FirstRand Career web page today
Visit http://www.workforgov.co.za/ for other Government learnerships