The Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme consists of part of the planning that is done in the area to equip participants with the necessary skills and expertise in tissue engineering.
Our Chefs & Sheets program develops unemployed matriculants with no previous work experience. Following the successful completion of the program, participants received a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, an NQF 6 degree from Durban University of Technology. The program also includes a structured workplace training component that equips participants with the skills and skills necessary to enable them to advance a career in tissue engineering. The program not only stimulates, promotes and creates job opportunities for participants, but also strengthens the core skills of the business.
- Applications must be currently inactive.
- Candidates must have passed grade 12 or NQF 4: English (65% and above) and Physical Science (75% and above) and Pure Mathematics (75% and above)
- Candidates may not obtain more than a Grade 12 or NQF 4 qualification.
- Participants may not participate in any registered Seta.
- Only SA citizens can apply.
- Applications must be motivated, willing to learn and willing to succeed
How to apply
Apply Online: https://www.twinsavergroup.co.za/careers/articles/