Do you want to be part of the Ekurhuleni Metro Police? This is your chance to offer Trainee Constable Learnership Coach. See if you meet the requirements below.
- Physical fitness
- Driver test
- Psychological examination (if applicable)
- Medical research
- Complete the English proficiency test (if required)
- Fingers and titles will be confirmed.
- Trainers are given the terms of the training contract; Pupils are trained in the following:
- National road and traffic law, legal issues, SAPS law, by-laws, domestic violence law, social crime law, firearms training, etc.
- You must be prepared to work hard, including hours.
- HEALTH APPLICATION does not need to replace leather.
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Requirements
- Have an official RSA identity document (certified copy must be attached)
- Holds a valid certificate for higher education / grade 12 (certified copy must be attached)
- A valid driver’s license – at least Code B (hand delivery) (expired cards) (Certified copy to attach)
- Clear criminal records or illegal activities
- It has not been stated that you have the power to possess a firearm in accordance with Chapter 102, 103 or 104 of the Firearms Control Act 60/2000
- Be proficient in English
- Be healthy, physically and mentally fit (include original medical certificate as proof; mention fitness to get physical exercise)
- You must be under the age of 35 on July 1, 2020
- Be a South African citizen, resident of the Ekurhuleni metropolitan area (Attach proof of residence and an affidavit confirming the address if the surname of the registered owner differs)
Applications will not be considered if the required credentials and documents are offline.
Applicants may be asked to provide proof of the NQF standard applied to the courses they received.
If voters do not complete the application results within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be considered unsuccessful.
Ekurhuleni Council complies with the principles of the Employment Equity Act and has the right to be appointed and not appointed or appointed from time to time.
Location: South Africa-Gauteng Corporate
Career: Trainee Constable Learnership | Service and sales workers
Organization: X-Structural (EMPD)
Inquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; Email: email@example.com
How can you apply?
Apply online at Ekurhuleni.gov.za career