Sasolburg Operations (SO) is an integrated center covering the sites of Sasol One, Sasol Midland and Sasol Bunsen sites responsible for basic chemical production and operation. We also produce electricity and other services and provide onsite support services to facilitate the production process in all areas.
ON BENEFITS / OBJECTIVE OF THE WORK
To support production by providing mechanical and reliable repairs during attachment
processes / codes, and we use all available support resources to increase and maintain stability
plant and / or equipment durability.
CONSEQUENCES OF WORKS
Perform preventative plant inspections daily
Plan your activities
Perform preventive maintenance and repair of plant equipment according to safety rules and instructional quality procedures.
Perform poor detection on operating equipment
Find ways to do repairs
It must be able to do the assistance
Willingness to work overtime
REQUIREMENTS FOR SASOL MECHANICAL FITTER
- Able to work in high, dirty and noisy environments
- Actively participate in discussions that will improve retention, quality and safety
- You have to be physically fit
- Information on emergency procedures
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- Grade 12 / N3 Mechanical and Mathematics and English
- NQF Level 4 Mechanical Fitter
- A trade certificate or is currently completing a trade certificate
- The process of learning and understanding STAR
- Feel a variety of mechanical equipment, pumps, compressors, aircraft, mechanical signals, gearboxes, heat exchangers, cooling towers and tanks.
MORE DETAILS NEEDED
It takes responsibility to nurture your growth by building self-awareness, expression, seeking feedback and caring
Career / Technology
Identify trends and establish solutions for specific equipment failures
They were able to perform preventative maintenance of plant equipment
Able to perform tasks, with minimal supervision
Team player: – able to work on a large specialist team or another set of assignments
Has the ability to work under pressure
How can you apply?