MAKE YOUR STUDY MORE
Think about the good things you will do when you join the Old Mutual Learnership program? Imagine the opportunity to start your career, challenges and growth! A journey for you to see your grandeur and shape your work.
Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships programme will help you obtain a Level 4 management NQF qualification known as the FSP. Being part of their Learnership paves the way for career opportunities such as: Writing, financial investment advisors, insurance coverage.
GREAT LEARNING JOURNEY
As a learner, you have the opportunity to work for 12 months and experience in the classroom. This experiential learning provides a wonderful professional experience. We offer our suppliers a wide range of products, legislation and involvement in incredible CSI projects.
LEARNING FROM EACH OTHER
Old Mutual will provide you with opportunities to work with other experienced professionals, who will guide you to ensure you succeed in your role. From day one, you’ll find a friend who will help you quickly switch to Old Mutual.
Please read the following carefully before applying.
If your answer to all the questions below is answered, you must apply by 12 Feb 2020:
- I am a SA citizen between the ages of 18-28.
- I am currently unemployed.
- I have never been in the NQF4 financial management system.
- I am in grade 12 or NQF level 4 and do not have a grade 12 or NQF level 4.
- I got the following points: English (50% or more), official official language (50% or more) and; Pure math (50% or more) or Mathematical literacy (70% or more).
- My combined annual salary of less than R 350,000.
- I have a credit related situation.
- If my application is successful, I can participate in the Opportunities for Apprenticeship Program on 1 March 2020 in Cape Town.
APPLICATION FOR OLD MUTUAL LEARNERSHIPS
- Please enter to submit a resume; demographic, gender, ethnicity, age, matric and outcome studies, residential address, disability status (yes or no), list any full or partial qualifications.
- Submit a certified copy of your identity document and a matric certificate / result statement
- Shortlisted applicants will take online exams.
- Based on the survey, the results are also invited to a short list of applicants to attend a qualitative interview.
- A final list of applicants will be invited for final interviews with Line executives.
- Candidates will be consulted to sign contracts prior to the commencement of the program on March 1, 2020.
- According to the Old Mutual Employment Equity program, previously disadvantaged persons and persons with disabilities will be given preference.