Location: Closes Mill
Sappi Stanger Mill offers an engineering opportunity through its apprenticeship training program. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical skills to qualify as artisans are encouraged to apply for an apprenticeship in the following profession:
The training opportunity is temporary and will include the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as a craftsman through a SETA approved training facility.
- Work experience training at Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other appropriate training needed to prepare you in the workplace.
- Trade test preparation and trade test exam to qualify as a craftsman.
- Existing operators will receive compensation under Sappi’s remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Grade 12 / Master’s Certificate AND
- Minimum N2 engineering certificate (4 items applicable to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV level 4 relevant to the trade for which you are applying.
- Manual skills should be appropriate.
- Literacy in English is essential.
How to apply
Apply online for SAPPI Apprenticeship – Millwright – Stanger
Apply online for SAPPI Apprenticeship – Apply – Stanger
Apply online for SAPPI Apprenticeship – Electrical Appliances – Stanger
Apply online for SAPPI Apprenticeship – Instruments – Stanger