Minimum qualification required:
Grade 12 Certificate in English and Mathematics HG / SG (The following subjects are not considered: Mathematical Competence. Advanced Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics)
- Candidates must be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants may not be registered with one of the SETAs during one appointment
- High level of trainability – undergoes trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) supervised
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Organized and purposeful
- Willingness to learn at work
- Results based
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Responsibilities for main functions
Complete and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
Follow the prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification upon completion of the program
Attend external and external training
It is necessary for him to rotate the order to meet the requirements for educational training
How to apply
Submission of the applicant’s CV:
- Comprehensive resume
- The original certified copies of all qualifications were used on the CV.
- The resume is accompanied by the original of a certified original
- All CVs must be placed in a drop box at Ford Motor Company. Simon Vermouth Road, 1st Security Gate
- CVs that are not in the dropbox will not be considered.
- If you do not know about us within 4 weeks of the application date, you must consider the application as unsuccessful.