Reference Number: RCL200114-5
Type of work: classification
Location: Manderston, KwaZulu-Natal
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student ready to take on the world of work? RCL FOODS is looking for students who need 12 months practical experience to qualify in engineering (civil, mechanical and electrical). Our work program focuses on the development of young talent and focuses on recruiting young people who have studied to acquire limited and critical skills in the business world.
- Training to obtain an appropriate qualification in engineering (civil, mechanical and electrical).
- Clear matric.
- The overall academic average is 60% or higher.
- Must live in this area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting maintenance workers in performing electrical, mechanical and civilian maintenance and repair of all agricultural machinery and equipment listed below.
- Inspection of machinery and equipment according to the requirements of the supplier specified in the maintenance manuals
- Maintenance and repair of all agricultural machinery and equipment in accordance with the maintenance plan and schedule.
- Repair of agricultural machinery and equipment in each section.
- Assists with civil / mechanical, electrical and repairs.
- Perform supervised maintenance work.
- Good housekeeping and good knowledge of health, safety and hygiene.
- Administration of OHS legal requirements.
- Ensure that you comply with all ISO 9001 and 22000 standards and procedures.
- Be part of a team that performs well.
- Machine cleaning.
- Follow all reasonable directions performed by the craftsman and daily work.
- Compliance with all reasonable instructions issued by authorized personnel / management.
- All agricultural machinery, equipment and structures must be inspected daily for damage.
How can you apply?