SA – Learnerships 2020
WORK NO: 506298
NOTE: AIRPORT CENTER
TYPE OF WORK: Fixed term contract
LOCATION: JOHANNESBURG WEST
CATEGORIES: FREE TRADE TRADE AND RETAIL TRADE
- The candidate for training takes all training and tasks necessary to obtain the NQF qualification seriously.
- Candidates will take into account every opportunity offered, learn from each activity and thus gain the highly desirable work experience.
- In addition to qualifying requirements, candidates will seek to integrate into the Flight Center culture of the Flight Center, providing a seamless, fully integrated travel experience while providing 100% customer service while seeking to promote themselves to potential permanent jobs.
Main duties and responsibilities (CRAs)
- Be actively involved and participate in all activities
- Submit all activities and assignments on time
- Prepare ahead of time for all assessments
- Read all about the shadows of your work
- Manage bursary effectively to prioritize transport to work
- Succeeding in a retail environment driven by goals and replacement
- Confirm your business philosophy
- Follow all company policies
- Business School Driving School Manager, Driving School Team Leader, Training and Development Team, Trademark Manager for Training and Development
Important communication and relationships:
- Training and development team, team consultants, ATL, TL, local managers, brand managers, staff selection, other support staff, consultants.
- Supporters, suppliers, other candidates and clients
How to apply