Reference Number: CCB200114-34
Title: Director General
Function: Logistics, warehouse and distribution
Company: Coca-Cola Beverage South Africa
Post Type: Permanent
Location: Gauteng, Niger, South Africa
Coca-Cola Company in South Africa (CCBSA) offers an exciting opportunity in our warehouse department. We are looking for a talented person with relevant skills and experience for a general worker in Niger. The successful candidate will report directly to the team leader: warehouse. The main purpose is to sort the bottles and boxes received from the trade to give manufacturing customers a sufficient number of bottles and boxes to plan and produce efficiently, and to fulfill all the duties of the general manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Correctly arranged bottles and boxes according to KPI.
• Confessed pallets and boxes according to KPI.
• Clean trucks according to KPI.
• Sort waste according to CPI.
• Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
• Safety and domestic practices are provided.
• Customer satisfaction assurance.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the policies and procedures of the business and use them effectively in day-to-day operations.
• Continually strive to improve customer service.
• Take responsibility for solving customer problems.
• Extra miles for each customer.
• Understand the impact of poor internal customer service.
Hand and eye coordination:
• Physically manipulate objects with limbs and in accordance with signals from the central nervous system.
• Perform tasks autonomously.
• Perform the given task and stay on completion.
Focus on excellence
• Seeking opportunities to improve themselves.
• Attempts to perform critical tasks with measurable results.
• Promote small and continuous improvements.
• Continually strive to improve and increase service levels.
• Strive to meet deadlines and meet customer requirements.
Skills, experience and education
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of experience.
The ad lists the minimum requirements. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as additional criteria. Applicants interested in the above staff specifications can apply online.
How can you apply?