Operations: A range of essential and sophisticated services to ensure that processes run across the bank as efficiently as possible
Purpose of the work
Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our well-known brand, award-winning service and strong global presence help us maintain our market leadership. We value the talent of our people to drive our continued success and support our growth plans.
World markets for IT learnership
Join Standard Bank in the dynamic world of Global Bank Information Technology.
If you are interested in facilitating the complicated world of commerce and finance around the world, standard bank learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the information technology world into global markets.
Designed to gain your valuable work experience, you will have a unique opportunity to gain the following knowledge:
• Business analysis
• Root case analysis
• Systems that support international trade (Calypso / Murex)
Further information on learnership:
Start date: March 1, 2020
End date: August 31, 2021
Qualification: National Certificate in Financial Markets and Instruments (NQF6)
Tuition allowance: R12000 per month
Location: Rosebank, Johannesburg
• Be a South African citizen
• Be between 22 and 30 years old
• The ability to speak, read and write English
• BSc in Computer Science or BComm Information Systems or BComm with at least two years of statistics or BTech: Systems Development
• Must have computer skills
• Not constantly employed
• Do not study at any other institution
• Do not enroll for any other training.
Deadline for application: January 17, 2020
How to apply?