Rio Tinto or RBM is offering its learnerships intake 2022-2023 program. RBM is a mining company whose main product is titanium oxide slag with 85% purity. In addition, RBG rutile (pigment, refractory ceramics and titanium) produces ilmenite and zirconium.
RBM’s main sites are located north of Richards Bay in the KwaZulu-Natal, a long mineral-rich sand dune belt. Rio Tinto owns 70% of RBM, Blue Horizon Investment owns 24% and permanent employees of RBM owns 2% of the mining company.
Rio Tinto Learnerships Intake 2022-2023
RBM internship opportunities are available in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal. This apprenticeship program is intended for individuals who are interested in pursuing a stable career in the following professions:
Plater Welder (2 vacancies)
Fitters (4 jobs)
Electrical (2 vacancies)
RBM’s Apprenticeship Program focuses on providing the best talent available. Thus, a successful apprenticeship is a golden opportunity to join one of the leading names in the mining industry.
Requirements or compliance
To qualify for an apprenticeship, the following basic qualifications must be met:
- Must be a South African national
- Complete N2 level in Engineering, Mathematics and two relevant fields
- Must have a driving license
How to apply
Applications must contain the following documents:
- A brief explanation of why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
- Comprehensive resume
- The relevant trade certificates (certified copies)
- ID documents (certified copies)
- Certified copy of driver’s license
- Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application online by clicking on the link below to begin the application process.
Fill out the registration form and click the “Yes, I agree” button to go through the application process.
Click here: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6-Hqre.y.K.
If no feedback was received in the first week of January 2022, consider the application unsuccessful.
Questions regarding RBM Learnerships Intake 2022-2023 by email to: RTgraduaterecruitmentsupport@riotinto.com