Reference Number: AEC191202-3
Company: Lake Foods
Infigro wants to hire a general workers to work at Olifantsfontein. To operate the Genulite plant and assist with relief and other duties.
Infigro Natural Technologies covers three strategic areas: ‘isolate, filter and grow’. After many decades of industry experience, Infigro Natural Technologies has become a leading provider of recycling assistance in South Africa. Infigro provides its clients with the highest quality pearlite and related mineral products to meet their various needs. Infigro Natural Technologies supplies products to a variety of agricultural, chemical, mulch, construction, food, foundry and horticultural markets.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for assistance in all areas of the activity.
• Start and disable the Genulite and Gro mix and prepare as needed.
• Assist with shipping duties if necessary, e.g. Loading.
• Assist with production rates, if needed, e.g. packing or packing.
• Make sure that different final product categories are not mixed on one pallet in each product category.
• Perform lighting if necessary.
• Perform rearranging of finished products as directed by the production team leader.
• Check pallets to make sure the final product is packed on good quality pallets.
• Always follow and abide by the disciplinary code of the business.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Do daily housekeeping according to the standard of the household.
Qualifications and experience
• matric / grade 12.
• Appropriate planting experience.
• safety awareness.
• Attention to detail.
How can you apply?