At Palabora Copper we always strive to attract talent to our existing outstanding teams. Palabora Copper Mining offers bursary to students who wish to continue their studies at all recognized universities in South Africa and Technology. These bursaries are only awarded for academic merit.
Selection and Qualification criteria
- Grade 12
- High-performing 1st or 2nd year students who are already enrolled and currently not receiving any sponsorship;
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Currently unemployed
- The future selection is a psychometric test and an interview
- Young people between 16 and 35 years old
- There is no criminal record
- Engineering (mining, electrical, mechanical, civil and metallurgical)
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Analytical chemistry
- Communication Studies
- Development of society
- Human resource management
- Environmental Management / Environmental Science
Application notes and instructions
Bursaries are initially granted for one year. Renewal depends on satisfactory academic progress and behavior during the school year. The grant covers full registration, tuition, accommodation, meals and books, and 6-8 weeks of holiday work per year. The scholarship is subject to the terms and conditions which may be made available upon request.
Upon completion of tertiary studies, bursary / scholarships may be placed on the Palabora Copper Alumni Development Program under certain conditions and conditions.
How to apply:
Visit our website www.palabora.com/bursary_opportunity.asp for the full advertisement and to apply. Complete the electronic application form and upload such documents immediately.
- Certified matric or June results or full and recent academic degree (if the applicant is already a tertiary student),
- Certified copy of South African identity
- Proof of residence.
- Letter of acceptance from the university of your choice
Closing date: December 21, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
Only selected applicants will be contacted. If you do not know about us by January 18, 2020, you must consider your application as unsuccessful. No remorse letters will be sent.
Ref: LIM000010 / T