Our apprenticeship / learnership program offers learners the opportunity to develop at AFGRI under the guidance of our mentor mentors, formal training as well as multidisciplinary team rotation.
- National Senior Certificate (Matric / Grade 12) with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical drawing / engineering graphics and design
- N3 items in relevant transactions (mechanical, electrical, boilermarker, fitter)
- Communication Skills
- Valid driver’s license
Applicants who do not have the above qualifications can take the N2 requirements through continuing education and training funded by the AFGRI program.
The program will include:
- 3 years of in-service / practical training to obtain a trade related qualification
- All the training required to qualify as a professional is completed by a SETA approved training institution
- Practical training at work at AFGRI branches
- Complete commercial test preparation
- Successful qualification as a craftsman requires a written certificate
- Current businesses receive a monthly allowance
- Repair and maintenance of related equipment
- Responsible for inventory control
- Customer Service
- General work
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- The purposeful
- Maturity driven
How can you apply?
RSALearnerships says good luck to all applicants.