Through the Metropolitan and Momentum brands with Multiply (our wellness and rewards program) and our other specialized brands, including Guardrisk and the Eris Property Group, the group enables businesses and people from all walks of life to meet their financial goals and to achieve life’s wishes.
Metropolitan helps people increase their savings, protect the issues that matter to them and invest in the future. We help businesses and organizations take care of and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of consultants or through independent brokers and new platforms, Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
Assist with administrative responsibilities related to management development programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE
- Schedule and organize relevant meetings
- Provides general administrative support such as typing, PowerPoint package preparation, etc.
- Coordinate launch and discovery programs, including but not limited to seating and catering.
- Update your management website.
- Send regular communication updates to a delegate from different leadership programs.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders in the MMI Group for optimal collaboration.
- Check your invoices against your budget, check for accuracy and submit for processing.
- Matric Certificate
- Strong administration skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
The above post is currently available from the Human Capital Department at our Belleville offices.
Submit your application on our career page at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
Follow the official system sign-up process to apply and contact PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) for additional assistance.
December 31, 2019
email@example.com (This email address is for queries regarding the advertised post only and will not accept resume CVs. Only online applications submitted through metropolitan career page will be considered.)
Contact number: 0219406396
All posts will be filled in accordance with our Employment Capital Plan.
Metropolitan also encourage people with disabilities to apply.