Closing date: 12/12/2019
Reference Number: RAN191128-1
Title: Maintenance Theory (Group K)
Portfolio: Bulk Water Services – Operations
Post type classification: Permanent
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Work Ad Summary
Rand Water is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for optimizing the work environment in which the maintenance manager works, to improve efficiency, positive image and reliable services. Performs secretarial and administrative functions for the Maintenance Manager in the Big Water Distribution.
• Grade 12.
• Computer literacy in MS Office is essential with the emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point and Perspective. SAP would be an advantage.
• Valid EB driving license and ability to pass the Rand Water K53 test.
• An additional benefit is an advanced secretary or recognized qualification in public relations.
• Maintain a high quality of service and customer focus.
• Ensure a high level of accuracy.
• Secretarial and administrative support to the maintenance and operations manager for bulk water distribution.
• Maintaining an updated maintenance manager diary.
• Compiling minutes, recording reports, notes and other documentation.
• Stationery control.
• Answer and make phone calls in the maintenance and operations manager.
• Maintain a filing system.
• Connect with internal and external customers. Organize and coordinate management functions.
• Organization of meetings, visits, meeting places and refreshments.
• computer skills
• Take a minute
• Document processing / bookkeeping
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Pay attention to detail
• Telephone etiquette
• Excellent administrative skills
How can you apply?
Apply online via Rand Water career web page