Webber Wentzel is offering limited barsary / scholarships to dedicated law students who is in need of financial help or assistance. Barsaries or Scholarships will be awarded to students who resonate with their values and who we believe have the potential to become successful lawyers with them in the future.
Webber Wentzel will only consider scholarship recipients for the Candidate Attorney Programme depending on their academic results / achievements, the existence of suitable vacancies and their performance in the recruitment process.
Applications for barsaries or scholarships are opening from 01 September and closing on 30 November every year.
Applicants for this barsary / scholarship must be:
– Citizens of South Africa only
– Studying at a South African Universities Institution
– Registered for the penultimate year of study towards an LLB degree in the year the scholarship is awarded
– Academically talented (minimum 65% average)
– From a previously disadvantaged background or demonstrate financial need
How can you apply?