Start fresh and get into the employment by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Opportunity for 2021 and boost your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive big company. The Bursary Opportunity aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by providing the students / candidates financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Advantages of this bursary:
– Study at any University of your choice.
– This bursary will covers for the following: tuition fees, meals & text-books.
– During your vacations, you will work at Mercedes Benz East London.
– You join the MBSA Graduate Development Programme after completing studies.
Who allowed to Apply?
– Only South African Citizens allowed to apply
– Matriculants learners
– Students enrolled for or currently doing full-time studies (1st & 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
– Any Students who is studying or intending to study in the following fields: Engineering, Computer Engineering / Information Technology, Finance / Accounting, Supply Chain / Logistics, Human Resources
– Only South African Citizens to apply for this bursary
– Candidates / Students from the Eastern Cape province will have an added advantage when applying for this opportunity.
– Grade 12 / matric learners
– Students / Applicants enrolled for or currently studying full-time studies (1st & 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
– Any Students / candidates studying or who want to study in the following fields: Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical / Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Metallurgy, Computer Engineering / Information Technology, Finance / Accounting, Supply Chain / Logistics, Human Resources
Centurion on 06 January 2021
East London on 30 November 2020
How can you apply?