Fantastic Opportunity for Tech Enthusiasts! Embark on a one year full time learnership with top standard training and work experience, specialising in Microsoft or Oracle. After completion of the first year, you will be provided with full time employment opportunities to become a specialist in further IT directions.
The IT Systems Support course will equip you with networking/systems management, troubleshooting and problem solving. The program will help you develop well-rounded professional IT skills, interpersonal and business skills. This is an NQF 5 level course, however the standard is very high and you will enjoy the challenge and quality of training and work experience!
– Location: Cape Town city centre
– Start: 1 Nov 2019
– Stipend: R4,000 pm for the first year, with good salary if you move into full time employment therafter
– Minimum Qualification Requirements: NQF 5/6/7 level completed in an IT / Systems / Multimedia related field. This includes an IT Higher Certificate, National Certificate, National Diploma, an Advanced Diploma or Degree from a University. Qualifications need to be completed fully, not partially.
– Other Criteria: Currently living in the Western Cape, 18-28 year old currently, South African Nationals only, available full time immediately. (These criteria are non negotiable as the program is partially government funded)
Send the following documents asap to email@example.com ONLY if you meet all criteria above:
3. IT related Qualification Certificate or Results with Letter of Completion.